Ever wonder why some window manufacturers have different costs based on what they deem “good, better, best” of their product line? Tiered pricing tells you, right up front, that some of their products are inferior to others. At Jantek, we only produce the best.
It’s true that most window manufacturers can make a product that looks satisfactory, but when it comes to assessing the quality of a widow or patio door, there’s more to it than meets the eye. Like any home improvement undertaking, knowing what matters makes a difference when it comes to saving money and increasing value.
Intelligent engineering focuses on incorporating tested design principles that collectively optimize the functionality and effectiveness of a product.
- Multi-Chamber frames: Increases strength and stability.
- Fusion welding: Unlike mechanically fastened windows, fusion welding creates an airtight, watertight seal and gives the window superior strength and durability.
- Aluminum reinforcement: Provides additional structural strength.
- Triple pane glass: Lowers U-Factor which increases Insulation value
- Tilt-in or lift-out sashes: Easier to clean and maintain windows.
- Slope Sill: Designed to direct water and debris away from the window.
- RoBo Sync: Singular control point for locking, unlocking, and tilting in sashes for cleaning.
- Virgin Vinyl material: Quality vinyl will not discolor or warp over time.
- Superior Soft Coat Low-E glass: Provides superior thermal performance over standard Low-E Glass.
- Stainless Steel Constant Force Balance: Never needs adjusting.
- DuraSeal Warm Edge Spacer: dramatically reduces heat transfer through the window glass
- Brass Rollers: Heavy-duty, high-quality rollers allow for easier operation and less maintenance of slider windows.
- Durable, Easy to operate, and low maintenance
- Industry leading Whole window U-Factor/Insulation Value: R5 Rating as determined by ANSI/NFRC 100/2020
- Lower Energy Consumption
- Increased control over Living/Workspace temperatures