Casement and Awning Windows from Medford, NJ -- Making the Case for Crank Operation
Open up a room with awning or casement windows from Medford, NJ. Awning models are horizontal windows that open from bottom to top, while casements are vertical windows that open to either the left or right. Both have in common a cranking mechanism, which opens the windows to the view.
Jantek Windows uses heavy-duty multipoint locking system designs to secure the sash tightly when closed, which makes our casement windows our most efficient operating design. You see casements as the operating units for bow and bay window frames.
Our American Classic Casement and Awning windows are available with our proprietary triple and double-pane insulated Energy Miser II Glass System™ and have outstanding NFRC thermal performance certification numbers, as do all of our window products
The features of our casement and awning windows include:
- Multi-Chambered 3 1/4 -Inch Vinyl Frames
- Triple or Double-Pane Energy Miser II Glass System™
- Fusion-Welded Sashes & Mainframes
- Sash Opens a Full 90 Degrees for Easy Cleaning & to Meet Egress Code Requirements (Casement Only)
- Heavy Duty-Crank & Hinge Operating Hardware Designs
- Multipoint Locking System with Easy Single-Lever Operation
- DuraSeal Warm Edge Spacer
- Available with AccuBond™ Unlimited Colors
- Transferable Lifetime Warranty
- Other Decorative Options Available
ENERGY STAR®/ NFRC Performance Ratings with Energy Miser Glass
- U-Factor (Insulation Value): Double Glass =.28 (R3) / Triple Glass = .20 (R5)/ Triple Krypton = .17 (R6)
- SHGC: Double Glass = .23/ Triple Glass = .20
- Air Leakage Rating: .2
- Condensation Resistance: Double Glass = .60 / Triple Glass = 76
- Visible Transmittance: Double Glass = .41 / Triple Glass = .36
Email us to get a free TeleEstimate/Virtual Estimate for casement window installation.