Nothing opens up the view like a casement or awning style window from Jantek Industries. Heavy duty operating crank hardware opens the window to 90° for full ventilation. Casements are the perfect design solution for those hard to reach areas like behind the kitchen sink.
We can design a combination of multiple units or with picture windows to compliment your home’s architecture. A heavy duty multi-point locking system designs secure the sash tightly when closed making Jantek's casement our most efficient operating window design. Casements are the most popular choice for operating units in our bow and bay window frames.
Perhaps you have a style of home which has or would look great with awning windows. Our awning window designs have all the same great design features as our popular casement designs but are a better solution when your opening requires a crank out window design in the horizontal instead of vertical axis.
The Jantek American Classic Casement and Awning windows is available with our proprietary triple and double pane insulated Energy Miser II Glass System™ and have outstanding NFRC thermal performance certification numbers.
Casement and Awning Window Features
- Multi-chambered 3 1/4 inch vinyl frames
- Triple or double pane Energy Miser II Glass System™
- Fusion-welded sashes and mainframes
- Sash opens a full 90 degrees for easy cleaning and to meet egress code requirements (casement only).
- Heavy duty crank and hinge operating hardware designs
- Multi-point locking system with easy single lever operation
- DuraSeal warm edge spacer
- Available with AccuBond™ unlimited colors
- Transferable Lifetime Warranty
- Other Decorative Options available