Bow and bay projecting windows from Jantek add a new depth and dimension to the architecture of your home. And you can replace a regular flat window with one of our projecting styles since they are custom made to fit any existing opening.
Your new bow or bay window can be filled with any combination of double-hungs, casements or picture windows.
It's a great new space to hang plants and decorate. And our optional insulated seat will keep it very warm and cozy. An optional roof kit can be installed if the new bay or bow is not protected by a wide overhang area.
Your new bay or bow window frame is custom pre-clad in maintenance free vinyl. A marine grade birch veneer seat is standard with clear white pine interior wood trim around the windows.
Unlike many other projecting windows Jantek manufactures only structural reinforced "buck" frames so that the unit will never sag or leak.
Bow and Bay Window Features:
- Multi-chambered 3 1/4 inch vinyl window frames
- Heavy duty solid wood buck frame with steel mullion rods securely supports entire bow or bay unit
- Head and seat are 3/4 inch exterior grade plywood with birch veneer stainable finish
- All trim and window stops are made with #1 clear white pine
- Casements and picture windows are available with interior wood grain finish for a completely finished wood grain appearance
- Frame accepts any combination of our standard picture and operation units
- Structure supports spacious projection for visual depth and utility
- Warm edge spacer system
- Exterior vinyl cladding is completely maintenance free
- Available with AccuBond™ exterior colors
- Can be built into exterior soffit area for protection and a finished look
- Optional shingle roof package
- Optional super insulated seat board
- Qualifies for stimulus tax credits with EnergyMiserII™Glass
- Other Decorative Options available