Is your finished basement area heated and cooled? If so, our basement hopper is made custom, specifically to address your needs.
Most window models cannot be made in the short heights required for basement openings.
Our hopper is designed specifically for your basement area. It tilts in for ventilation and cleaning. And it's economical so you don't have to spend a fortune to insulate your basement living spaces. The Basement Hopper window is available with our double or triple insulated Energy Miser II™ high performance glass package.
Keep your finished basement living area comfortable and save on energy cost with new replacement basement hooper windows from Jantek Industries.
Basement Hopper Window Features
- Custom made to your specifications and job requirements
- Multi-chambered 3 1/4 inch vinyl frames
- Fusion-welded sashes and mainframes
- Tilt's in for ventilation and cleaning
- Sash can also be removed for full ventilation or pass-through
- Heavy duty stainless steel free floating concealed pivot arm
- Pull handle lock for security and positive seal
- Aluminum and polymesh screen
- Full fiberglass screen included
- 7/8 inch double glass
- DuraSeal warm edge spacer system
- Available in AccuBond™ Colors