The Yorktowne Double Hung with its elegant sleek profile design, and has a much higher visible glass to vinyl frame ratio than most other vinyl windows on the market today. It has both top and bottom aluminum reinforced operating sashes that tilt in for easy cleaning. The sash and master frames are fusion welded for strength and durability and guaranteed to last for up to 55 years.
The beautifully contoured multi-chambered maintenance free vinyl frames are nonconductive to heat and cold to save on energy bills. The Yorktowne is available in our AccuMatch™ paintable/stainable wood interior.
The Yorktowne double hung is offered with double or triple insulated Energy Miser II Glass System™ to your choice of R3, R5 or R6 whole window insulation value and is custom manufactured to your opening size.
The Double Hung model is standard with 1" inch glass and DuraSeal warm edge technology spacer system.
Yorktowne™ Double Hung Features
- Multi-chambered 3 1/4 inch vinyl frames
- Fusion-welded sashes and mainframes
- Both top and bottom sashes tilt in for easy cleaning
- 1 inch double or triple pane Energy MiserII Glass System™
- Constant force balancer system
- Patented WindJammer™ seals
- Extruded aluminum half screens
- Choose whole window insulation value of R3, R5, or R6
- Energy saving pocket sill design
- Transferable 55 year warranty
- AccuMatch™ paintable stainable wood interior
- Available in AccuBond™ custom colormatch interior or exterior colors
- Other Decorative Options available