Jantek's American Classic Single Hung window will cost less and is perfect for those applications where you only need to have the lower sash of a hung window open. The top glass unit is glazed directly or "fixed" into the Mainframe. The bottom sash tilts in for easy cleaning. The sash and master frame are fusion welded for strength and durability
The multi-chambered maintenance free vinyl frames and insulated Energy Miser II Glass System™ are nonconductive to heat and cold to save on energy bills.
The Jantek Single Hung can be designed with our proprietary triple pane insulated Energy Miser II Glass System™ and has outstanding NFRC thermal performance certification numbers. Double Pane glass package with an insulation value of R3 is also available.
So even if you are on a limited project budget there is no reason to delay your comfort and energy saving window replacement project. Let Jantek design our Single Hung model to fit your budget.
Single Hung Features
- Custom designed to your opening
- Multi-chambered 3 1/4 inch vinyl frames
- 7/8 inch triple or double insulated glass
- Bottom sash tilts in for cleaning
- DuraSeal™ warm edge spacer
- Fusion welded sash and frame
- Constant force balancer system
- Double Cam Locks
- Energy saving modified pocket sill design
- AAMA Certified designs up to PG-LC50
- Transferable 55 year warranty
- Available in AccuBond™ custom colormatch unlimited interior or exterior colors
- Other Decorative Options available